Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers2001
I love this post!!! Its the exact reason I left retail banking as a manager for a certain Yellow and red bank. Its disgusting what they do to their customers and employees.
|
You mean the red and yellow bank that used to be a blue and green bank that used to be a green and white bank that used to be a blue and white bank?
I was with that merry go round of names and colors for decades and with each new iteration, they upped the ante with hidden nickle & dime fees, attempts at cross-selling, lower interest rates, and vulture-like antics. Finally I gave up on them and went on line. I'd never go back.
Having said that, the previous posters' point about serving local business customers makes alot of sense. I'm sure we'll have branches, just alot fewer, over the years.