HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 15, 2014, 12:37 AM
Treesplease Treesplease is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 990
I was also in Saskatoon recently and took South Circle a couple times - once was actually on purpose. I was in Stonebridge and got back on circle south via Clarence and had no intention of going over the new bridge and way around the west side but that's were I went - can't get to Idylwyld north from the Clarence interchange - now I know. The new south route is really nice and I can see the frustration with the at grade crossings for Clancy and Laurier but it is easy to see that they won't be around for long (maybe). One thing I found odd was the underpasses under the rail crossings at 11th - they are two lanes wide with a two lane road underneath. I would have thought a little forward planning might have made the openings at least wide enough to accommodate a 3 lane road in the future but nope - two lanes is all it will ever be. How much traffic will valley road ever feed onto the third lane of the bridge? Maybe if it someday becomes the effective bypass for Highway 7?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:19 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.