Quote:
Originally Posted by spyguy
171 North Halsted
28 stories, 227 units
July 8 - 6 PM - Merit School
|
There are several other community meetings happening this particular day...
Navy Pier Redevelopment Meeting
Hosted by SOAR &
Ald. Reilly
7/8/14 6PM
Northwestern Law School's Thorne Auditorium
375 E. Chicago Ave
1st Floor
Also happening on July 8th is a
Public Meeting from 1 to 7 pm at the Drake Hotel. This is hosted by CDOT and is a community meeting for
getting comments on the Lake Shore Drive redevelopment.
I don't have a clone and will probably be attending the West Loop meeting as that neighborhood is 🞵🞵🞵 backwards. I hope that others will attend the NP meeting. I think it hilarious that Reilly be against the 740 Superior project, claiming traffic and "ambition" be the issue with all the goings on at and around the pier, the top tourist attraction in the state, drawing 8,000,000. A redevelopment and a bike flyover, but yet those intersections are okay I suppose

.