Love that new Port Mann Bridge. I hated the old one. Not because of its design, but because of the horrible traffic jams. I drove over it twice a day for a couple of years when I lived in Downtown Vancouver and worked in Surrey.
— the liberals and all the politicians of the province, who inspire nothing but bitter vitriol. And their wrists are only good for two things; crossing out important things for Montreal, the other, well you can guess where I'm going with that. I wanted to see that LRT damn it.
— the liberals and all the politicians of the province, who inspire nothing but bitter vitriol. And their wrists are only good for two things; crossing out important things for Montreal, the other, well you can guess where I'm going with that. I wanted to see that LRT damn it.
Wait. At least we have the room to do in the future. It not like if they totally forgot the space.