HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2014, 2:58 PM
portapetey portapetey is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by counterfactual View Post
Quote:



Save the View Zealot ---> <---- me


As much as I liked the previous redesign proposal, and hate the new one, and as much as I hate the Save the View fanatics....I find it awfully hard to believe that the developer couldn't have worked a couple of six-inch-deep dents into his design to address the viewplanes foolishness.

Am I only one who reads this and feels he is just stretching for a way to blame Pacey & Ilk for the abandonment of the grander vision and retreat to a cheaper whitewash proposal?

I'd love to hear why the plan couldn't have had such a teeny tiny modification without changing thew whole thing. This just feels like a cop out to me.

(I have to say, I'm REALLY surprised that several people seem to like the building just the way it is, or with the new, cop-out reno. Really surprised. To each his own I guess. :-) )
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:03 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.