Quote:
Originally Posted by geotag277
I think Evolution one bedrooms are probably over his budget. They are actually pretty expensive. Verve or First in East Village might be an option.
Also it depends on your time frame to move here, but Park Point won't even be selling until 2015, so is several years away from being move in ready.
|
Timing is everything
you can always get newer built condos for under 300k
http://beta.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?PropertyId=14219608
But I do not see these often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sync
|
LOL! well, rich parents...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker
The $600 fee buildings in the beltline usually have a pool, at least during my spring condo search. The building I bought into I am just north of $400 for 800 square feet and 2 assigned underground spots.
|
2 Parking spot? That's pretty good. 1 bdr usually around 600sqft, so condo fee should be in the mid 300s.