I'm excited to see what our downtown looks like from this angle in 2017... TDC will stand in between the 1000 and the 1250, while Icône will stand between the 1259 and the CIBC... These holes will finally be filled!
I would like to see some taller structures creep into Griffintown. As we can tell from this image, 20 floors of residential has little effect. I'd like to see some in the 40+ floor range.
Ottawa, Rockcliffe airport and National Aviation and Space Museum
My favourite view of Ottawa is looking upriver from about this vantage point, more or less crosswind landing leg. We fly out of Rockcliffe airport. The buildings silhouetted by the sun reflecting off the ice on the Ottawa river, well beyond the runway, are in Hull (now Gatineau), across from Parliament Hill.
My favourite view of Ottawa is looking upriver from about this vantage point, more or less crosswind landing leg. We fly out of Rockcliffe airport. The buildings silhouetted by the sun reflecting off the ice on the Ottawa river, well beyond the runway, are in Hull (now Gatineau), across from Parliament Hill.
The last pic really shows how huge Toronto is. Many people would mistake that cluster around St Michael's College to be part of North York north of the 401 on first glance.
When I look at the first shot Im so grateful to see the — end of winter lol.