Merci pour vos commentaires!
Ce n'est pas très souvent que je suis au bureau (je travailles de la maison), mais
je vais m'assurer de prendre plus de photos au fur et à mesure que la tour se construire.
Thanks for the shots! Cladding looks alright so far, although I'll pass judgement until I've seen more.
BTW, the Deloitte Tower is now visible from De Maisonneuve (and I assume Sherbrooke)/Stanley. It looks quite impressive from De Maisonneuve actually. This tower is really making its presence felt.
BTW, the Deloitte Tower is now visible from De Maisonneuve (and I assume Sherbrooke)/Stanley. It looks quite impressive from De Maisonneuve actually. This tower is really making its presence felt.
I am surprised that none of the renderings feature the Stanley impact.
Thanks for the shots! Cladding looks alright so far, although I'll pass judgement until I've seen more.
BTW, the Deloitte Tower is now visible from De Maisonneuve (and I assume Sherbrooke)/Stanley. It looks quite impressive from De Maisonneuve actually. This tower is really making its presence felt.
I agree with this. I go to the Y on Stanley fairly often, and you can really notice it already!