THIS one should be the tallest in the city!!! I really like this baby. Can you imagine something like this at 60 floors!! And I didn't care all that much for this one when first renders came out.
I'm sure it will be approved. Interesting thing is I happened by the CPC room earlier this aft and they had some glass samples for the presentation...clear glazing, looks very promising.
I'm sure it will be approved. Interesting thing is I happened by the CPC room earlier this aft and they had some glass samples for the presentation...clear glazing, looks very promising.
Awesome! I hope it's as clear as what they are putting on City Centre.
The parkade is completely gone, and it appears they are already excavating on the site where Quincy's was. They are currently installing the demolition elevator-scaffold around the building. The Mawer building should start coming down by next week