Yep, like Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen's, and a couple others. I am really hoping that one of these upcoming developments, specifically RioCan East Village, Eau Claire, or Mount Royal Village West can steal the Scotiabank Theatre location from Chinook, and just revert that one to a regular Cineplex, just with Imax and whatnot. That's the one thing I always notice between living here and living in Vancouver; to see a great movie in the best theatre, we don't go downtown... we go to... Chinook. It just isn't the same, not being able to walk out of the theatre and still make a night of things. That's what I want for Calgary's downtown. Hell, and Edmonton's. Does Edmonton have a cinema in the downtown core? We have Cineplex Eau Claire, but it's totally meh...
On a personal note, I realize that's a weird thing to notice on a regular basis, but that's just how it is for me

I go to the movies like every few weeks!