Thank you. I can not wait for FMC and CITC to start, I should be able to get some great photo's. Guess its time to upgrade phone for a better camera.
Started drilling today for footings for FMC! Exciting times! Check out the FMC thread in the Highrise proposal section. I posted a photo from this morning. We can move it to under construction once we see caissons or the tower crane is installed.
Yes it does! You can almost hear the cranes hummin', this city's on fire right now! All of these proposals and projects in the works, it's another building boom I tell ya!
Hey does anyone know if the top of this will any kind of event space or restaurant? If so do you think it'll be done by Fall 2015? If not can anyone recommend an event space with a good view of the city from a similar angle? Thanks.
Hey does anyone know if the top of this will any kind of event space or restaurant? If so do you think it'll be done by Fall 2015? If not can anyone recommend an event space with a good view of the city from a similar angle? Thanks.
R2L has some great views of the city as a resturant on the 37th floor of Liberty 2, but I don't know if they do events of any kind.
R2L has some great views of the city as a resturant on the 37th floor of Liberty 2, but I don't know if they do events of any kind.
Yeah I've been there and it's a really cool view, I was hoping to get a view from university city looking east though or even Graduate Hospital/ South west Philly area.
Hey does anyone know if the top of this will any kind of event space or restaurant? If so do you think it'll be done by Fall 2015? If not can anyone recommend an event space with a good view of the city from a similar angle? Thanks.
The more important question is: are we all invited?
Yeah I've been there and it's a really cool view, I was hoping to get a view from university city looking east though or even Graduate Hospital/ South west Philly area.
Huntsman Hall (Wharton, University of Pennsylvania) on 38th Street.