Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Sky21
Actually yes i did read it all, and thanks for explaining google, i have been wondering what that was for YEARS now. I was merely stating that I would like a render. If i had a major project like this, with a major tenant already (realtors) and the rumored big money behind it, i would have waited to announce it with some pictures. You have 2 other propsed major skyscrapers (spire/wolf)along the river that already have a jump on you (somewhat)so i would have done it differently. But what do i know, i am just a forum commentator. And yes patience is a good virtue to have, it's such a tease though to announce something without any visuals!! But that is part of the fun i guess, imagining all the possibilities.
|
^ I think the mistake you are making is assuming that this was farther along than it really was. That news was simply the NAR board voting to move forward on the project. That's all it was. If you read the article you would not be surprised that there hasn't been any follow up news quite yet.
In addition, you've got Ald Reilly beating his chest like a gorilla right after the news, proclaiming "nobody ever came to me with this! GAAAHHH!!!! I'm a T-Rex! Be scared of me!"

I'm sure the NAR board were all doing the eye roll after that, since the announcement
was just a vote to move forward, nothing more & nothing less.