Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebby
That's not what I said. I said with this design, had it been taller, it would be a signature tower. The way things are, it gets lost in the sea of similar sized towers, despite it having an exceptional design.
|
Not to be an 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 but, nowhere in your post did you say anything about the design of the building, see look this is what you said...."If this tower could have gone up to 150m I think it definitely would have been a landmark tower."
Perhaps what you are trying to say is, that despite not actually saying anything about the exceptional design (personally I disagree with this statement) you were actually meaning the exceptional design and not the height.
Personally I feel that any tower that hits 150m in Vancouver is somewhat of a "landmark" tower, because of the relatively modest heights of Vancouvers towers. Which was the depressing part (to me)