This is from the Alura Facebook page on possession dates under their November Newsletter.
Quote:
We are happy to report that construction is going very well and is ahead of schedule (even with the delays encountered due to the flood). We currently anticipate possessions commencing May/June 2014, and we'll give everyone their 35-40 day pre-possession notice prior to their scheduled date so that you can organize your financing and get ready for your closing. We'll occupy the building from the bottom up, and hope to have everyone in their new homes by the end of 2014.
Design-Mind, are you able to post pics of the interior progress you're talking about? I'd love to see it
I can see it through the lens, but when I take a picture you mostly get reflection. I can tell you that they have already finished drywall on the upper floors and the lower units look done to me.