HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Hamilton Photos


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 23, 2013, 10:10 AM
Paul29 Paul29 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Awesomesauce View Post
Not sure I understand the question. Are you asking whether that 3-story building in the above picture was a Kresge's? I think it may have been or at least a 5 and dime store of some sort.
Kresge's was where the white 4 story building is shown between the bowling sign and the Right House building.
I've never seen a picture that predates Kresge's so I was a bit confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinexeter View Post
I believe the building you are referring to burned down and was replaced by the two story art deco Kresge's....i will check on it.
Cool, thank you.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Hamilton Photos
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.