Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor of Spokane
Sustainable we're you saying the grocery store at Monroe and summit is a Trader Joes or is trader joes size like?
The rumor we heard here in Kendall Yards was that the 15,000 sq ft grocery store was rocket market and was at summit and Nettleton. I can't see 2 15000 sq ft stores in Kendall Yards.
I have also heard that a Northside trader joes was coming but further up north.
All rumors that I have heard from other people though.
|
Trebor, I have not heard that the grocery store was actually a trader joe's, only that the size is 15,000 feet which would be on the large side for tj's but still very likely trader joe's. I doubt the rocket market is going to be the main kendall yardsgrocery store as they a)have no experience at being a full scale grocer and b) the park does not have the traffic counts to work for a grocery store. Additionally there is not enough parking by the park for a true grocery store. The grocery store will be on monroe with some small café by the park is my gjess.