Swung by earlier today and took a few pictures. Apologies for the filters on the latter two, didn't realize they were on.
North Side
South Side
East Side
Went for my colour picking appointment at the SoBa offices back in September and the lady there said the occupancy date for Gotham is August 2014 (actually, she seemed rather surprised I wasn't aware of the fact but so far unlike the prior occupancy date shift, I haven't received any official notice about it). I'm hoping August 2014 is accurate cause it would give me a few more months to build up a bigger down payment.
Also, the standard finishes I had posted up previously are no longer all there. They changed several of the standard finishes (for the better, I would say). I went with a new standard lighter floor with extended cabinets and upgraded my cabinet finish to the Slate Grey White Oak option here:
http://www.ayakitchens.com/genimages/130x194/3/2594.png?nocrop=1&shadow=1
Here's a picture I took of my final finishes (as you can see, the lighter wood floor that I chose was not one of the previous options and the lighting is a bit off as the cabinet finish appears lighter in person than it does in the picture).