HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 3, 2013, 3:20 AM
MovingAL MovingAL is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: East Row
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamablazer View Post
Thank you, I felt there had to be a good reason why, I just could not think of any. Anyway if they do decide to build it we now have all the pieces of land needed for it.
Looking at the master plan map again, UAB could possibly squeeze in a stadium on the WCF site. I think UAB wants a stadium closer to planned parking lots across I-65.

I think a good thing for the City will be the greenway from the center of campus to Regions Field and Railroad Park. Especially, once the planned dorms just south of Regions Field come on-line.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:11 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.