HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations



Related Pages:  • Los Angeles Projects & Construction Forum  • Los Angeles Highrise Developments Map


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 30, 2013, 12:40 AM
Valyrian Steel's Avatar
Valyrian Steel Valyrian Steel is offline
:o
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by StethJeff View Post
Personally, I find google street view shots and long winded diatribes about and dead zones to be infinitely more annoying.
I find both of these things equally annoying, and I don't see much difference in the two. Endlessly whining about parking lots and unattractive streets vs endlessly whining about architecture in the city, working class people waiting at a bus stop, etc.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:37 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.