Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterAKer
Something tells me Peter Wall is going to redo the entire building one glass glaze colour.
|
I sincerely hope so. I'm curious to see what the new glass looks down in the lower part of the tower which is darker and has a lot more to reflect. I wonder if the new glass is just as reflective as the old.
It would also solve the non-uniform look to the tower once and for all!
I wonder how much it would cost to reclad the bottom section and if there would be any long-term savings in doing so. The tower is over a decade old, I wonder how much efficient the new glass is compared to the old and what the difference in service life between the two is. Maybe a case can be made that changing the glass now is a better deal than doing it in 20 years.