It's almost right on top of Granville station, so hopefully the city can be flexible about parking. I suppose they will have to take into account the existing capactiy / usuage of Vancouver Centre / Scotia Tower's parking and see if space can be re-allocated there too.
Isn't it typically tied in with the lunar calendar? I'll have to check my office cycle almanac to confirm that date.
We must offer sacrifices to the office gods to hasten the cycle... Really though, after hearing about this 'cycle', I'm surprised at all these new proposals.
wow, that artemesia really is a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵🞵. hopefully, this one finally puts this schouw idiot out of business for good, or at least forces him to arizona or a minor area of dubai or some minor chinese city, where his aesthetic wouldn't utterly humiliate the city. he'd be a by-word for joke architecture, if he wasn't so irrelevant.
Wow, that's quite rough opinion there. I find it too early to evaluate the final outcome of this project. The most interesting thing will be to see how well it will integrate with the surrounding streets.
wow, that artemesia really is a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵🞵. hopefully, this one finally puts this schouw idiot out of business for good, or at least forces him to arizona or a minor area of dubai or some minor chinese city, where his aesthetic wouldn't utterly humiliate the city. he'd be a by-word for joke architecture, if he wasn't so irrelevant.
So I take it you think that Grace is a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵🞵 as well? And if he is so irrelevant, why are you getting so worked up?
wow, that artemesia really is a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵🞵. hopefully, this one finally puts this schouw idiot out of business for good, or at least forces him to arizona or a minor area of dubai or some minor chinese city, where his aesthetic wouldn't utterly humiliate the city. he'd be a by-word for joke architecture, if he wasn't so irrelevant.
Do you have an actual critique of his work? Is saying it's "a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵🞵" all you have? Not very helpful.
I find it odd to see how many people dislike his projects. I find it incredibly refreshing to see some variety in this city. There are so many other buildings out there that are garbage designs, even new ones being proposed, I find it surprising that this one gets picked on.
wow, that artemesia really is a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵🞵. hopefully, this one finally puts this schouw idiot out of business for good, or at least forces him to arizona or a minor area of dubai or some minor chinese city, where his aesthetic wouldn't utterly humiliate the city. he'd be a by-word for joke architecture, if he wasn't so irrelevant.
Schouw has essentially been out of business for close to two years now. Boffo Development took over Artemisia but didn't change the original concept.
Do you guys notice that this whole block and the neighbourhood, from Holiday Inn to St Paul's hospital, consist of buildings with red or brown bricks? Kinda cool.