I too am having a hard time guessing the final height of this tower. Isn't the height limit in this area 375 feet? If so, I could see this tower using up every inch.
It appears to be a nice looking project but I would like to see more angles and renderings soon. This thing is really gonna stick out like a sore thumb. Like the Lakepoint Tower in Chicago or that Marriott Hotel in LA by the Staples Center. The next tallest building in the CPV will still be over 100 feet shorter. The next closest, taller building is way down in the city center!
It will also be interesting to see the shadow this building will cast on Confluence Park in the mornings. That will really lessen the appeal of the area if it is covered by a massive tower for more than an hour or two.
__________________
Denver's getting infill like it's 1999...
|