HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 28, 2013, 4:24 PM
lukepaa lukepaa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBNYer View Post
That proposed development at the corner of McLaughlin and Morton would be a good spot. Could that be the rumor?

There's also the rumored Shediac Starbucks.
I hadn't heard the one in Shediac...but I have heard about one in the shoppers/igloo parking lot...although the development on the corner or McLaughlin/Morton would make more sense...if indeed it ever happens...I'm not holding my breath on this one.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:51 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.