Ooops, I've done it now. Caltrane and Travis are about to post several pics in defense of the fact that Toronto has the best lightning of anywhere ever
Ooops, I've done it now. Caltrane and Travis are about to post several pics in defense of the fact that Toronto has the best lightning of anywhere ever
Until I post a pic that unanimously favours Winnipeg as Lightning show winner.
Ooops, I've done it now. Caltrane and Travis are about to post several pics in defense of the fact that Toronto has the best lightning of anywhere ever
Nope that would be lighning rod not lightning "Rob Ford"
Ooops, I've done it now. Caltrane and Travis are about to post several pics in defense of the fact that Toronto has the best lightning of anywhere ever
But in all honesty, there is one somewhere around the Interweb where someone is standing on the top of Winnipeg's tallest during a T-storm and gets a shot of the entire sky lighting up like the 4th of July. I can't for the life of me find it though.
Calgary's is good but that TO shot is incredible!! Reminds me of the movie "Independence Day", right when the alien ship destroys the Empire State building!!
Ooops, I've done it now. Caltrane and Travis are about to post several pics in defense of the fact that Toronto has the best lightning of anywhere ever
Lol Oh enough. That's actually a beautiful pic. Calgarys best lightning shot that I've seen.