HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2013, 3:58 PM
drjohnnyfever drjohnnyfever is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiguy View Post
Back to one of my earlier questions............is the City Centre Mall still around?
I believe so. I haven't been there for a couple years, but from what I recall it's mostly just a glorified food court now with a couple stores here and there...

... just like the Talbot Mall, which is one of my favourite "hidden" malls. However, I noticed when I walked past it this weekend (on my way to RibFest) that the signage was gone from the entrances. Anybody know if something has happened to the mall?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:27 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.