HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jul 31, 2013, 5:55 AM
GMasterAres GMasterAres is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 3,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfreder View Post
Yeah, I'm actually pretty shocked that it's at capacity on weekdays already. I checked it out last week when I was in the area, and it was pretty much full at noon. I remember the first time I saw a picture of it and being taken back by how many parking spaces there were; I thought for sure translink had overbuilt it.

Slightly related, when I took the 555 there was this man bragging that translink had bought those coach buses just for them. He wouldn't believe me when I told him those buses have been in service for about 12 years.

I hope translink will release newer ridership data for the 555. The last figures in march showed 38,000 monthly riders, which is a pretty small number.
And people still argue that extending Expo line out to Langley center eventually would be a completely pointless endeavor...
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:32 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.