HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    609 Main at Texas in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Houston Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Houston Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 27, 2013, 11:43 PM
AustinTay AustinTay is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud713 View Post
Good question. Admittedly I just found out that building was on this block.. I always assumed it was an empty lot. The tower is pretty skinny facing east/west so maybe the podium that sticks out to the north will only protrude out the front half of the block, building around the other tower? I haven't heard anything about having to demolish a tower to make room.
That building is def going down. I don't have a link/proof but the base of the building looks like it will need the whole block.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:13 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.