Does anyone know about the development on the corner of 17th South and 9th East? I drove by it today, and it looks pretty cool. It's residential, I believe and it's pretty far along? Anyone have info? Or better yet, a rendering?
Does anyone know about the development on the corner of 17th South and 9th East? I drove by it today, and it looks pretty cool. It's residential, I believe and it's pretty far along? Anyone have info? Or better yet, a rendering?
Yeah - I posted the renderings a while back - I'm just awful with searching previous threads to find it
Thanks for posting the pics. It appears from the site that there are actually two of those buildings across a lane from each other, though the rendering only depicts the one.
At the site of the proposed DA's Office they are not permitted for any construction. Even a parking lot requires significant permitting of which there is no record. If I had to take a guess, they are clearing the weeds and leveling the property to ease future maintenance of the property.
Could it also be that they're using it as a staging area? Remember, there's the pretty extensive remodel gearing up for the Little America 1st floor, to include restaurants, and Main St. engagement.
The crane is up and running at Boyer's new property on 100 S. and 200 E.
According to my neighborhood newsletter...(take that for what it's worth.
New condo-townhomes will be going up at Reed Ave. 300 W. in the vacant lot south of JAM.
New townhomes planned at 200 W. 200 N. where Hansen's Service station was/is.
UDOT and SLC beautifying 300 W. from N. Temple to 900 N.
Trees, plantings, new lighting and mid-road berms.
After an extremely slow week on this page and several pessimistic/negative comments, these four updates are nice to hear! Especially the beautifaction of 300 west up to 900 north. That is a route I take home and have been thinking that for years 300 west has lots of potential to be more beautiful and engaging for its commuters. Thanks sock puppet for keeping it relevant.