^^ great shots man! I don't think I have fully realized the impact this building will have, when completed, on the street wall of Wacker. I would say it's the most modern, cutting edge design to date on the river. Almost like some of those future buildings in irobot!
Those renderings are for buildings that don't belong in Chicago. . . send 'em up to Canada. . . blech!
. . .
What's wrong with the middle one? I'd be fine with sending that up here, it's better than the current Waterview design IMHO. Not that the current one is bad.
Yesterday
You can see the crane and western end of the building immediately to the right of 300 N Lasalle. Should have a nice effect on the skyline from here.
Harry, the "balconies" will be where Adjustable's stair towers sit. Their lookouts, for material delivery, will be on the opposite side of the building. Those screens should have delivered and been installed this weekend.