Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinook
So, remind me again why many people here were bitching about that announcement on Wednesday? 
|
Mainly because it's the internet and I'm allowed to 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 all I want. However, I stand by my position.
Now I have been absent from the forums for a good while and I only checked in here a few weeks ago to read about Fortress and their intentions to build a tall building. Next it was 'stay tuned for a big announcement...' I eagerly awaited. The announcement turned out to be 'Hi, we are Fortress and we want to build a tall building.' So yeah, it was a letdown. It didn't give me any reason to be excited, or at least more excited than I already was. Publicity stunt? Yes. Announcement? Not so much.
Anyways, that is enough of my rant. I am still excited about the prospect of a new tallest.