HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 20, 2013, 8:16 AM
turn1 turn1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricron View Post
There was much more the latter two days than the first, so around 30,000 for the latter two days vs 9,000 for the first.

I've been to "high school" football games in Texas with a higher attendance.
There's no way they had 68000, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised they're saying that, yet again. What's interesting, though, is that they yet again came up well short the attendance their ETF payment is based on (87000). So, when's the audit?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:17 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.