HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 26, 2013, 2:56 AM
Pistola916 Pistola916 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SAN FRANCISCO/SACRAMENTO
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAGeoNerd View Post
I do like the natural light into the arena. It seems to mimic the high windows from old industrial buildings like the railyards and old factories around town. Nice touch.

We shall see what happens soon enough.
Yeah, I like the interior as well. I'm not so sure of the exterior. I was hoping for a retro-modern look, something like Conseco Fieldhouse in Indiana, FedEx Forum in Memphis, ATT Center in San Antonio, or American Airlines Center in Dallas. The design as it stands looks too trendy, out of place for Sacramento.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:09 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.