Quote:
Originally Posted by photoLith
They are commie lib bastards of course.
|
bingo... Thank you, photoLith.
In a nutshell, they're overpaid crybabies. I know I'm coming off a bit harsh, but here's an example. You remember the turnpike strike some 10 years ago? You know how much money they were making to collect money and make change? Give up? It was somewhere in the ballpark of $70k or so. Talk about being a well-paid cashier! Another example, you want to make six figures as a police officer? Move to Camden, NJ.
It's one thing to want a fair wage, but it's another thing to want/demand something that is just flat out unreasonable and get away with it... -- I know it's a small factor, but it is, in a nutshell, why I don't like 'em...
Rather than discuss this, which can get heated in a second, how about discussing something else that could impact the Airport.
The Trib is also reporting that the Bankruptcy Court approved of the US/AA merger. And, US said that half of its employees at the flight ops center in Moon are getting some severance package (if I read that right). I can't remember if they are union or non-union tho, but that part doesn't matter. The main thing is it is likely that the center will close. Heck, at least they're being up front about this...