HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #1261  
Old Posted Feb 27, 2013, 2:27 PM
h0twired's Avatar
h0twired h0twired is offline
Dynamic Positivity!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 2,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ajs View Post
marked anything i add in green

thanks guys
Added some changes/comments/questions.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1262  
Old Posted Feb 27, 2013, 10:47 PM
vid's Avatar
vid vid is offline
I am a typical
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Thunder Bay
Posts: 39,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by wags_in_the_peg View Post
if you are not willing to put in the effort to customize, then I shouldn't put in the effort to hire you. sorry, but them the facts
Which completely ignores that many people are able to do the work itself, but might have difficulty with the resume process or job interviews.

A lot of people who are able and willing to work, can't get work because they come across as unable to work. And those who are unable to work often face insults because they appear normal, but aren't.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1263  
Old Posted Mar 4, 2013, 7:15 PM
DonaldSmith's Avatar
DonaldSmith DonaldSmith is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wpg, Mb
Posts: 433
Does anyone know what this could be? (From CBC)

Quote:
TNSE calls media conference for tomorrow morning to announce "major sporting event announcement".
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1264  
Old Posted Mar 4, 2013, 7:24 PM
steveosnyder steveosnyder is offline
North End Troublemaker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: YWG
Posts: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldSmith View Post
Does anyone know what this could be? (From CBC)
I hope it's because they have finally got the go ahead for a lacrosse team in Winnipeg.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1265  
Old Posted Mar 4, 2013, 9:13 PM
DonaldSmith's Avatar
DonaldSmith DonaldSmith is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wpg, Mb
Posts: 433
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1266  
Old Posted Mar 4, 2013, 9:24 PM
tedtim tedtim is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 120
Im pretty sure its UFC 161
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1267  
Old Posted Mar 5, 2013, 4:05 AM
h0twired's Avatar
h0twired h0twired is offline
Dynamic Positivity!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 2,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedtim View Post
Im pretty sure its UFC 161
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/other/UFC-headed-to-MTS-Centre-in-June-195159041.html
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1268  
Old Posted Mar 15, 2013, 6:31 PM
Dougler306 Dougler306 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Regina
Posts: 467
Rural SK update

One of the wrolds largest and most complete fossils of a T-Rex going up in East End SK once again!!! This thing looks so cool and intimidating lol

http://www.gov.sk.ca/adx/aspx/adxGetMedi...5c-7f3c-4ce5-8206-f6e0b8166ce0&PN=Shared

Lumsden school seeing 10.5$ million dollar renovation!! Good news

http://www.gov.sk.ca/news?newsId=9c1a6f70-3d7d-4b84-bd53-574c8973d2ad
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1269  
Old Posted Mar 18, 2013, 3:33 AM
Riverman's Avatar
Riverman Riverman is offline
Fossil fuel & rubber
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario's feel good town
Posts: 4,031
Seems a lot of Irish workers are being recruited by Sask to fill skilled jobs. Must make for a great St. Pattys day in the pubs!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1270  
Old Posted Mar 18, 2013, 2:42 PM
Riverman's Avatar
Riverman Riverman is offline
Fossil fuel & rubber
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario's feel good town
Posts: 4,031
Anyone know where to find what houses have just sold for? Several are for sale or have sold on my street and I'm interested what they went for.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1271  
Old Posted Mar 18, 2013, 3:45 PM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan Nathan is offline
Hmm....
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Regina
Posts: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
Seems a lot of Irish workers are being recruited by Sask to fill skilled jobs. Must make for a great St. Pattys day in the pubs!
That it is


As for your othe question, make friends with a realtor. That stuff I believe is kept to their internal industry sites.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1272  
Old Posted Mar 18, 2013, 3:53 PM
Riverman's Avatar
Riverman Riverman is offline
Fossil fuel & rubber
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario's feel good town
Posts: 4,031
Thank you Nathan, I didn't think the info would be readily available.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1273  
Old Posted Mar 18, 2013, 5:37 PM
bomberjet bomberjet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 16,373
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1274  
Old Posted Mar 18, 2013, 7:57 PM
micheal micheal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 415
Saskatchewan Leading Nation in housing starts

http://www.gov.sk.ca/news?newsId=27f728aa-b416-4c13-b8c0-9d35fc034cf9
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1275  
Old Posted Mar 19, 2013, 3:39 PM
Authentic_City's Avatar
Authentic_City Authentic_City is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
Anyone know where to find what houses have just sold for? Several are for sale or have sold on my street and I'm interested what they went for.
Ask any realtor. Most are hungry for business and will gladly prepare a market evaluation for your home. Start by calling the realtor that listed one of the properties that just sold in your area.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1276  
Old Posted Mar 24, 2013, 2:45 AM
vid's Avatar
vid vid is offline
I am a typical
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Thunder Bay
Posts: 39,065
All I know is, "Winnipeg, July 1980"

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1277  
Old Posted Mar 27, 2013, 1:14 AM
Smevo's Avatar
Smevo Smevo is offline
Sarcstic Caper in Exile
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 3,121
Community (off-topic) thread

I have a question to ask and couldn't find a related thread, so since there's a trend of catch-all off-topic threads in the other sections, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.

I will be in Regina Thursday night with the wife, and with it being Holi (the festival of colours in East-Indian culture), we will be looking for an Indian restaurant when we arrive, probably around 9ish. Can anyone in Regina recommend an authentic Indian restaurant (preferably Punjabi but not necessary) in the city. Unfortunately we'll only be there the one night on our way to our final destination of Foam Lake (can you sense my excitement ) but I'll still try to get some photos while we're there....hopefully.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1278  
Old Posted Mar 27, 2013, 2:04 AM
vid's Avatar
vid vid is offline
I am a typical
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Thunder Bay
Posts: 39,065
Western Expresso is our catch-all thread, but I am sure we could turn this into a "Things to do in Saskatchewan" thread. *hint hint*
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1279  
Old Posted Mar 27, 2013, 2:48 AM
Smevo's Avatar
Smevo Smevo is offline
Sarcstic Caper in Exile
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 3,121
^Sounds good to me if a mod is up to it. I didn't see the other thread when I was browsing for one to pose the question in. I would love to see a lot of SK, just not too psyched up for the end destination on this one.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1280  
Old Posted Mar 27, 2013, 3:14 AM
vid's Avatar
vid vid is offline
I am a typical
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Thunder Bay
Posts: 39,065
I can't be that bad. Foam is fun and lakes are awesome. Foam Lake must be paradise on earth!
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.