HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 8, 2013, 5:38 PM
FenderStrat FenderStrat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symz View Post
Improving 1C & CT2 to 10 minute intervals from 15 is a HUGE improvement in my opinion. Definitely a good start.
Any improvement to any other route schedules? I grew up in South Windsor and before I had my first car, I had to deal with the Dougall 6 which runs every 40-60 Minutes. I lived just off Norfolk. If I wanted to go to the Devonshire Mall, I had to take the Dougall 6 all the way downtown, get a transfer to the 1A to come all the way back to South Windsor to the Mall. Bus travel became such a pain in the 🞵🞵🞵 that I banished it from my life. My wife and I are a 2 car household and the only time we even consider taking the bus is if we are going drinking downtown and don't want to worry about the possibility of getting a DUI.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.