Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankview
A line that would make anyone from a larger urban center chuckle. 
|
And I'm sure European and Asian cities scoff at your idea of public transit... And the Japanese and Chinese can hardly breath from laughing so hard at what you call density. There is always someone somewhere who can find something with which they can look down upon others.
In any case this year another 10-15 storey tower (I don't think the height is final yet) is set to begin construction in the gap between the Mosaic Tower and FCC turning it into even more of a corridor of sorts. You can see the gap best in the 3rd pic. It's being built by the same firm that built/owns the twins, Mosaic Tower and numerous other office towers in Regina's core. I'm sure we will get some more finalised design concepts in the next little while.