Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougler306
^^ Thanks for the post. Always great to see new faces! Im very interested in what happenes here. They would have to presumable be going into the 12 the and rose tower if not building there own tower maybe?? I would like to see a high-rise along sask drive near albet street, next to the post office
Other news, regina gets its first Tutti Frutti Frozen yogurt location. This is the 2nd one in sask, suprisingly there first was in MoosJaw?? link to webiste
http://www.tfyogurt.com/index.php
|
I don't know if they'll be using existing space or building a new tower. They've already exceeded their current space years ago, and have expanded to multiple buildings around Regina, so presumably any new facility would have to be 20-30% larger than their current building. The only other factoid I've heard is that it's a 4-year project.
If they used the 12th and Rose proposed building, there will be 280,000 square feet available for office use. I don't know what the C. M. Fines building currently contains, does anyone? Also, has anyone else already expressed interest in the 12th and Rose building for space? Personally I'd also love to see a different, taller tower, similar to the current SGI HQ. Sask Dr and Albert would be interesting, but that intersection is already horrible, I can't see them building something near their unless the whole intersection was redone and widened in some way, which seems impossible to do.