HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 15, 2012, 7:06 PM
jeddy1989's Avatar
jeddy1989 jeddy1989 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: St. John's, NL
Posts: 2,711
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! I think it is an IDEAL place for a pedestrian plaza!! it'd be awesome

Could even throq in a market place during those crazy cruise ship days

even throw in an actually cool sculpture in the middle or a statue.. of danny williams! (just kidding even though I wouldnt oppose lol) I seriously like the Idea ... however Fortis would not do that with it because its not profitable .. the city would have to take it over
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:42 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.