HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations



Related Pages:  • Los Angeles Projects & Construction Forum  • Los Angeles Highrise Developments Map


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 15, 2012, 4:04 AM
ConstructDTLA's Avatar
ConstructDTLA ConstructDTLA is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA
Posts: 1,454
Judging by the response here it's my mistake.

Sometimes I have this ridiculous idea that swap-meet shops and diamond peddlers are on their way out to be replaced my more legitimate establishments.

I spend so much time studying the architecture and history of the Westlake area that I seem to forget what it has actually become the last 60 years. Reading about DTLA development gets me all hyped up and thinking DTLA is improving faster than it actually is. You guys are all correct. How ridiculous of me to think there would be a difference between the $0.99 Store / Big Lots / Target shoppers.


And Pink Floyd. I am privileged because I work my 🞵🞵🞵 off to be so and to live where I want to live. And DTLA is only going to become more and more of a privileged place to be, I hope everybody realizes that.
__________________
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.