HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #81  
Old Posted Sep 13, 2012, 10:11 PM
Architype's Avatar
Architype Architype is offline
♒︎ verified human
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 🍁 Canada
Posts: 14,082
Excellent, I didn't know there was a website until now; the renders look beautiful, it's a really sharp looking building. I've seen that kind of landscaping used a lot in Vancouver in recent years; it generally looks great and seems to work really well.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #82  
Old Posted Sep 13, 2012, 11:19 PM
statbass statbass is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. John's
Posts: 1,654
It keeps looking better and better every time I see updated renderings
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #83  
Old Posted Sep 14, 2012, 12:12 AM
J_Murphy's Avatar
J_Murphy J_Murphy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: St. John's, NL
Posts: 1,311
WOW! I am really impressed by these new images. I love the design, can't wait to see it finished.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #84  
Old Posted Sep 15, 2012, 11:42 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
September 15, 2012


Fortis Place by SignalHillHiker, on Flickr


Fortis Place by SignalHillHiker, on Flickr


Fortis Place by SignalHillHiker, on Flickr


Fortis Place by SignalHillHiker, on Flickr
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #85  
Old Posted Sep 15, 2012, 1:01 PM
statbass statbass is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. John's
Posts: 1,654
Great Pics. It looks as if progress on Fortis has picked up quite a bit in the past couple of weeks.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #86  
Old Posted Sep 19, 2012, 10:10 PM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #87  
Old Posted Sep 20, 2012, 1:10 AM
jeddy1989's Avatar
jeddy1989 jeddy1989 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: St. John's, NL
Posts: 2,711
I must say I absolutly love these pictures, I love seeing the city from uncommon angles, its like seeing the city newly with each different angle.

This end of DT is going to look great when these few buildings get up.. finally building a modern city I'm QUITE excited!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #88  
Old Posted Sep 22, 2012, 12:39 PM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339

Last edited by SignalHillHiker; Sep 22, 2012 at 7:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #89  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2012, 11:38 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #90  
Old Posted Sep 29, 2012, 12:02 PM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #91  
Old Posted Sep 30, 2012, 1:04 PM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
September 30, 2012


Downtown St. John's from Kilbride by SignalHillHiker, on Flickr

Last edited by SignalHillHiker; Sep 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #92  
Old Posted Oct 1, 2012, 12:40 AM
Architype's Avatar
Architype Architype is offline
♒︎ verified human
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 🍁 Canada
Posts: 14,082
The two buildings (Fortis and 351) will be close together in that view which should make for a more interesting skyline effect.

Noting the background of that (and many other) pics, I wonder if there will be more development permitted in the White Hills?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #93  
Old Posted Oct 1, 2012, 12:41 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339


I agree. I'll take a few, once they're done, and not even bother keeping in the Delta/Cabot complex/St. Patrick's. Just that stripe of "harbourfront" buildings.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #94  
Old Posted Oct 1, 2012, 11:33 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
October 1


Fortis Place by SignalHillHiker, on Flickr
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #95  
Old Posted Oct 3, 2012, 11:50 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #96  
Old Posted Oct 5, 2012, 11:54 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #97  
Old Posted Oct 6, 2012, 6:27 PM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #98  
Old Posted Oct 6, 2012, 8:51 PM
RyeJay RyeJay is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignalHillHiker View Post
She's rising!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #99  
Old Posted Oct 8, 2012, 12:19 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #100  
Old Posted Oct 10, 2012, 11:31 AM
SignalHillHiker's Avatar
SignalHillHiker SignalHillHiker is online now
I ♣ Baby Seals
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sin Jaaawnz, Newf'nland
Posts: 36,339
October 10, 2012


Fortis Place by SignalHillHiker, on Flickr
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.