As much as I'm loving all the construction in Toronto I find it a shame that Royal Bank Plaza (one of my favorites) is losing it's prominance from the classic lakefront view. It appears it will soon be obliterated alltogether.
As much as I'm loving all the construction in Toronto I find it a shame that Royal Bank Plaza (one of my favorites) is losing it's prominance from the classic lakefront view. It appears it will soon be obiterated alltogether.
Thou art correct!
RBC at Waterpark Place will finish off the view of RBC Plaza by next year.
The pictures I took didn't show it, but I could end up seeing a little bit of downtown Calgary from the top of chinamans peak in Canmore. I don't recall seeing it on past climbs...it may have been an exceptionally clear day. The only thing that was really visible was the top of the Bow.