Quote:
Originally Posted by SignalHillHiker
August 30, 2012
The east end is becoming more dense and those Tiffany Towers will be a wonderful addition.
You can see some of the newer construction in Pleasantville in this panorama:

|
The east end is really coming along which I believe si often overlooked. I was surprised to see how much development is already started in Pleasentville especially residential. That area will be a very nice place to live.
I am quite excited to see what tiffany condos will look like and if you look at tehir symbol for the development it looks like two towers. Also in that area there are two locations which I think need some serious redevelopment
One is Hillveiw Terrece... that place could be a dense neighbourhood with a few highrises and public spaces instead of the military base looking four story buildings that currently exist ... maybe someday
The other location is right across from the school on Mcdonald Drive. This has a little blue building there. This would be perfect for a couple of residential highrises (back to a pond and schools right across the street) also it is located on the main arterial road which would connect easily to the rest of the city.