HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 4, 2012, 6:03 PM
trueviking's Avatar
trueviking trueviking is offline
surely you agree with me
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: winnipeg
Posts: 15,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
I didn't get photos of the construction, though. At the time it was basically just a dirt field, I think. They might have been erecting a frame for the building? It was most visible in the farmyard animals section, which I didn't bother going to because the zoo here has the same thing. I wanted to see animals our zoo didn't have. Like ground squirrels, and peacocks all over the — place making a god-awful racket.

For all the good things I have heard about Assiniboine Zoo I honestly didn't find it much more impressive than the dumpy little thing we have back home. It was simply bigger and had a tiger. I don't think the tiger liked it. The Polar Bear exhibit will greatly improve it, but the entire zoo really needs a makeover.
The entire zoo is being replaced.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:31 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.