Quote:
Originally Posted by trofirhen
Thank you for posting that diagram of the station, and the tracks. What I could not understand is where the arrow pointed to the Coquitlam Platform. The people seemed to be facing out into emppty space. The New West platform made sense, and the Vancouver platform made sense if it uses the two central lines, but is one of them for the Evergreen Line or what? I don't get it. // later ... now I think I get it. Lougheed is a terminus for all three lines.
(I wonder what they'll call the eventual Lougheed - UBC Line. The Evergreen Line? The Millenium? What?
|
Rumours are that when construction is finished the Evergreen line will run from Douglas College to Lougheed and west to VCC (and UBC in the future).
The current Millennium line will be truncated and run from Waterfront via New West to Lougheed. (the rest of today's Millennium line from Lougheed west to Commercial will be renamed Evergreen Line).
Another rumour is that Evergreen line is just the working name during construction from Douglas to Lougheed, and "the Evergreen line" from VCC to Douglas as described above will be given an all-new name. A friend has joked it should be "The U-Pass Line" since it will connect UBC, the Great Northern Way campus (formerly Finning), VCC, SFU and Douglas College.