HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > General Photography


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 12, 2012, 12:32 AM
giallo's Avatar
giallo giallo is offline
be nice to the crackheads
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,757
Speaking of quality ISO, I saw a test image from the Nikon D800. It was taken at 25600 ISO, and looked amazing. I'm seriously considering getting it, well the D800E (getting in to medium format territory with the E). The video capabilities on the camera look second to none as well, but I guess 36mp helps.

I'm going to be a broke mofo when the summer rolls around.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > General Photography
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:22 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.