Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo26
From time to time, I like to futz around with graphic design. Here's my take on what the new LTC bus stop signs could look like. I think the design is a bit busy, but it is information dense - which isn't a bad thing, considering that we're increasingly living and working in an information-centric, information-driven world. My only concern is how this kind of sign might work out for the visually impaired.
Whatever flaws there are in my design, I think that works better than what's proposed by the LTC - which, in my humble opinion, is lacking in imagination.

|
Great job on that. I like it quite a bit. Have a few concerns with it though.
Green, Blue, Yellow, White. Too many colours. Perhaps replace the yellow with the blue.
Enlarge the bus stop numbers a bit more. And I don't think having the Facebook, twitter logos are necessary. Have all traffic redirect to the website, or offer bus apps that would be integrated with having a QR code on each bus stop that you can scan and it will tell you the next bus arriving.
Maybe make a few of those tweaks, and really, send that to the LTC. It's already way better than what they are proposing.