Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Write
Anytime I see a Mark 1, all seats are taken so it's not even worth getting on (and for a 6.1" guy too cramped).
|
Nop. I was eating at the food court in Brentwood and saw the train moving westward toward VCC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeG
ah okay
i used to catch the train from lougheed at 6:10 am ish and it was busy but i always got a seat, i catch it an hour or so later now - 7:30 ish and its packed, have to stand most of the way, a lot get off at SFU but just as many seem to get on there and than another large group get off at brentwood and i can usually snag a seat there if i am quick enough, often am not, than the broadway transfer is packed and i get squished onto the train into downtown
|
Yesterday I got on a 4-cars MkI train at Braid and couldn't get a seat. By the time it got to Lougheed, it was packed and passing up. A lot of students got off at Production, but the train got packed and pass up again at Brentwood and remain full when I got off at Gilmore. This was at 9:30am.
When I get on a train at around 6:30pm at Gilmore, I can almost never get a seat. Usually I can't get one before Holdom, but sometimes I have to stand all the way to Lougheed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKaz
There's a two car MKII shuttle that runs from Broadway to Waterfont to pick up overload passengers transferring from the Millenium Line. It then returns non stop to the switchover before Nanaimo Station. I don't know exactly how often this train runs, I think every 12 minutes.
|
They run 2 of those shuttles now, both 2-cars MkII trains. It is approximately every 11 minutes between shuttles according to the expo capacity study (the combined headway with regular train is 93s).