Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Town Hockey
As state above, they want ... to leave the aweful concrete jungle that is the Aberdeen and the Horticulture buildings currently.
|
I would disagree that this is what the Friends
want, (many, at least, want something like Tivoli Gardens created), but I agree that it is the most likely result if the Friends are successful, since there is no money or business case to create what they really want in the absence of new developments, so we get the status quo, minus the south side stands. Are we getting the best new developments we can? I don't think so, but is this the best new development we are
likely to get? unfortunately the answer is probably yes, and so it's time for opponents to stop fighting this thing holus bolus, and time to start fighting to make details the best they can be!