Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc
Yeah but from what I've heard, the one that is already there is disgusting.
Vancouver has 3 downtown, one at the airport and another one around an hour away. Not that crazy to have 2.
|
But Vancouver is like half a million people in a 40 mile radius, and the CMA third biggest city in Canada with a very important Airport...we're not quite there yet
The Fairmont in Winnipeg looks nasty from the outside, no question...that building isn't special to look at in any way, but the rooms are nice. It feels like a small Fairmont on the inside, so I think they nailed the vibe down pretty well.
But they should have a more prominent hotel (to look @)... That alt hotel is gonna be the nicest looking modern one for sure, and they know how to make their rooms look great - different vibe though than Fairmont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by North of 49
I wouldn't mind a Hyatt hotel by the convention center as well. I think a hotel that has yet to establish here would add to the mix definitively.
|
Very much agree. Hyatt would be really nice indeed. Are there only Hyatt's in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary in Canada?