Interestingly the perspective from my home is of "new Austin" and will continue to be when Green etc are built. It's really a pretty city only getting better. Cheers!
these are the kinds of photos that should be used to promote austin. all the one's used in postcards and on ads, or tv 🞵🞵🞵🞵 in comparison to the photos i always see on here. what a great photo!
I visited Austin for the first time last week. I was in the area for the Alamo Bowl and was sure to check out Austin and the Hill Country as well as San Antonio. Here are a few pics I took:
^^ Very cool, sir! Great pics- Hope you enjoyed your visit here!
(P.S.- The Salt Lick warming pit shot elicits incredible nostalgia for me of simultaneous joyful anticipation and then subsequent, belt-busting misery. Hopefully your experience was somewhere in the middle.)